Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Where's the diversity? Graywolf asks Google

Today, I came across Graywolf's site and really enjoyed reading his article as it raises some serious questions for Google. Under the heading of Captain Ahab and the White Whale named SEO, GrayWolf writes:
There was a time when you were pretty easy to game, and you've made it considerably harder lately, in fact many would say too hard. However like Captain Ahab chasing Moby Dick, in this all consuming attempt to keep the SEO/spammer crowd out, you've placed way to much emphasis on authoritativeness. In fact your SERPS are really starting to become incestuous lately. I'm tired of seeing Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, and Wikipedia for the searches I do. Where's the diversity? I know where those sites are and I know how to find them, so again stop dumbing down the web for me.


To read the full article, please go to GrayWolf's Wolf Howl.


Tags: SEM SEM
Add to del.icio.us
  post to Del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker