Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Google Analytics hurting a web site?

When Google launched Urchin Analytics as Google Analytics, I really wanted to try it but a very close friend told me to hold on as this will just give search engines more data about my site and that 'extra intelligence' may be used to come back at me (some companies are really famous for coming back). Long story short, I didn't use GA. Now there is a thread at Webmaster world by Tolachi about whether Google Analytics is bad for business. Now I'm definitely going to wait and watch this thread for experiences of other web masters to see whether there is a connection.

  post to Del.icio.us

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Gaby de Wilde said...

lol, it's a bit like ghost-busters. When they "try to think of something nice"... then marsmelowman appears. ahhhhh

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Logical Judgement said...

LOL

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Frank said...

Very funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker