Friday, November 18, 2005

Yahoo Shoposphere - Truly Innovative

Today, I noticed that Yahoo! Shopping has launched a very cool and innovative, social shopping service, . Here is an interesting comment posted on Yahoo Search Blog:

I today got a chance to check Google Base and Yahoo!'s Shoposphere. What I saw at Google Base was disappointing to say the least. Just splogosphere version 2. I searched for some test keywords and already found thousands of pages of homepages. Not worth my time at the moment. May be later things will improve.

Yahoo's Shoposphere is a truly innovative and not a "me too" product. Kudos to David, Gupta and the entire Yahoo! team for something that is truly innovative.

Good job. Keep it up :)
Frank Mash / SoftwareEngineer99



  post to Del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker